Howe Engineering Projects (India) Private Limited (HEPIPL) is staffed by experienced category specialists. Our sourcing teams get sustainable and fast in real-time results that improve the bottom line and create a competitive advantage for end customers.
- More than 30 category experts in rank and file on staff covering functional areas including subject matter experts (SMEs) on key categories
- World-class systems & processes focusing on supplier market analysis and market intelligence.
- Value engineering with help of techno-commercial approach promotion of design to cost solutions and procurement to suit custom built requirement.
HEPIPL commercial & contracts cell can offer the services to perform any procurement/ contract activity with the knowledge of global sourcing market, local & international laws and taxation, import and customs clearance using the best procurement practices.
Areas focused in Sourcing and Procurement:
- Bulk Material Procurement (Steel, Cement, Pipe, Plate, Fittings, Cables, Valves etc.)
- Contracts & Packages (EPC and E-P-C)
- Civil Packages (Marine and Non-Marine)
- Mechanical Packages
- Electrical, Instrumentation and Automation Packages
- Capital Goods, Machinery, Equipment & Heavy Earth Moving Equipment (HEMM)
- Capital And Maintenance Dredging
- Railway Project Procurement, Contracts & Services
- All Type Site and Consultancy Services Contracts
Techniques and Tools Used:
- Demand/ Spend Projection & Consolidation
- Project and Annual Procurement Planning
- Parametric Estimation, Activity Based Costing (ABC)
- Fact Based Negotiation (FBN)
- Procurement Based on TCO (Total Cost of Ownership) Concept
- Product Rationalization, Variety Reduction and Standardization Approach
- Domestic and Global Procurement including Import Substitution
- Contractual Risk Management with Risk Mitigation Plan and Risk Monitoring
- Vendor Identification, On Boarding, Managing Long Term Vendor Relationships, Vendor Performance Evaluation & Management